Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 13, 2011

::It's the Day - Part 1::

It's time to post what happen early in the morning during my wedding...
it was simple..but unforgetable for both of us..

*5.30am*
Woke up very early on this special day..
Julius & Cherrie reached before 6.30am..
Cherrie starts make up for me immediately after she settle down..
Julius starts shooting after his setup..
It was only 3 of us in my tiny room..
qimei & liting was make up in my parents room..
mom preparing food..
dad setting up stuff at downstairs..
ahma came up to visit her granddaughter..
i felt so much in love with them..




*7.30am*
had nice chat with Julius & Cherrie while she make up for me..
Jiemei reached..
i can hear them having fun preparing delicious food for my prince and his brothers..
course 1: lime+kiwi juice
cource 2: Oreo+honey+chocolate
course 3: bittergrout+very bitter herbal tea
course 4: chili padi+tobasco+wasabi+bread
course 5: deep fried scorpion *ewww*
pretty jiemei came up..
i was a little nervous before i see them..
but the feeling was gone when the group of girls appears in front of me ;)


*9.00am*
the arrival of my prince & his brothers..
i was waiting nervously in the room..
hearing laughter from downtsairs..
"Hong Bao Hong Bao Hong Bao Hong Bao....." is what i remember...;P
it must be so fun downstairs but too bad i couldn't join them..
after some obstacle like eating those very delicious food, yoga pose and key searching..
my prince finally has come into the house..
but my creative bridesmaid also prepared a 'love contract' for him to sign..
it was sweet and i can't stop laughing inside the room..
well..after almost an hour of games and stuff..
door finally open and he finally found me ^^

*10.00am*
Tea ceremony was held..
got blink blink bracelet,bangle,necklace & angpows from family and relatives..
1st time giving out angpow to kids too..
did some photo shooting with the family and friends after the ceremony..
and i love this photo the most..


*11.00am*
Goodbye my home that i stayed with them for the past 25 yrs..
time to move to my new home..
I love you dad and mom..u will always be my beloved parents..
not forgetting my precious brother too..
joe..jiejie love you still.. :)
We were in tears..happy tears..


That's some hightlighs about my morning wedding at my house..will continue with the 2nd part later on..
Isn't it simple but loving?